Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I have been living in Florida for a year and still getting use to it. I have been told by native Floridian's you are not a transplant until you have lived in Florida for five years. I have a way to go...

Friday, July 13, 2007

Finally an entry!

Talk about being a bad blogger. It has been months since I wrote anything, time flies when you are having fun. I have yet to upload the pictures from the camera of my socks and my trip to Lockport, NY. That will be a project for the weekend. I am knitting a sweater for my grandson and started the second sock. The socks that rock club hank is sitting on the end table staring at me waiting, waiting, patiently I hope. I am going to knit them in the Fawkes pattern from Socktopia it is so cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home