Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I have been living in Florida for a year and still getting use to it. I have been told by native Floridian's you are not a transplant until you have lived in Florida for five years. I have a way to go...

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunday Afternoon

I did remember to turn my clock ahead for this very early beginning to Daylight Savings Time. At least I had no where to go first thing this morning.

I have finished a pair of socks from Briar Rose 4th of July yarn and I think I have enough for another pair. It is my first pair of 100% wool socks and they are comfortable. I wear them for a short time in the evening. Then my feet get to hot and I take them off, that is the way it is in sunny Florida. The yarn was a joy to knit with it is a heavy sock yarn knit up on size 4 DPN's. The pattern is from the book Sensational Knitted Socks by Charlene Schurch. To the left is a better picture to see the details. This is a quick and easy pattern to do.

I have another project I must concentrate on. Of course I will continue woth socks but not as the only project. I will be winding my yarn from the Rockin Sock Club so I can attempt a toe up sock. They sound challenging from what I have read on the blog. But I am up to the challenge.


What would a day be without a picture of Remington? You would think he is the only cat in the house when indeed there are three, but he is the one who is into the most trouble and has to be in any picture when I am attempting to take pictures of the finished socks. Here he is again...







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home