Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I have been living in Florida for a year and still getting use to it. I have been told by native Floridian's you are not a transplant until you have lived in Florida for five years. I have a way to go...

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Frogging

I was 25+ rows into the lime and violet colorway sock and decided I didn't like it. So I frogged it. I had changed the cuff because it wasn't working for me then realized I needed to have the stitches divisible by 3. So tomorrow evening I will cast on again. Nothing better to do on a Friday evening. I thought this was a cute picture and appropriate as I frogged my sock.

I figured out how to make the buttons work on the sidebar. YEAH!!!! It took awhile but I did it. So I will try to add more soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home