Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I have been living in Florida for a year and still getting use to it. I have been told by native Floridian's you are not a transplant until you have lived in Florida for five years. I have a way to go...

Monday, September 25, 2006

Introductions!

I would like to finish introducing you to my magnificent cats!
This is Cleo she is a seal point himalayan who is haughty. She loves her treats and attention when she wants it. Cleo has traveled with me all over New York State, to California and now to Florida. She really does not like to travel but humors me.

Max has decided he is going to go anywhere I am. He is an an exotic and is the quiet strong one. He will sit there quietly and patiently waiting for you to notice him and pay attention to him. When I am knitting Max is on the arm of the couch, Cleo is beside me and Remington is on my lap playing with the yarn.

I did it! I finished the Wedding sampler for my sister, in time for the wedding. It is counted cross stitch 5 inches wide and 21 iches long with hardanger at the bottom. I have not worked on hardanger for a couple of years, prefering to knit but I do have another project to finish now that I am in the groove. Once I get the piece framed I will post a picture. Onto the scarf I am working on and have to remove the last row for the third time. I supposse one must concentrate on lace.


1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Lime said...

I love your introductions and the pics! I have a kitty too (Marble, who does not appear on the podcast), and she loves to either sit on my knitting pattern or sprawl across my lap and grab my yarn every once in a while. So cute!

Anyway, I look forward to reading more. :)

Miss Lime

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home