Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I have been living in Florida for a year and still getting use to it. I have been told by native Floridian's you are not a transplant until you have lived in Florida for five years. I have a way to go...

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Just me

I have the most difficult time coming up with screen names so I had been searching the web and doing some reading. I enjoy the Harry Potter series, the books as well as the movies. I watched my first Harry Potter movie with my godchild Katelyn who is no longer a child but a beautiful teenager. During the movie she told me I reminded her of Hermione Granger, "you know everything Aunt Jackie". Of course it may have seemed that way to a 10 year old but I must admit I do have a lot of the same qualities and I was the one at school with her hand up willing to answer questions and ask questions. So I naturally went to the official Harry Potter web site and read all there was on the subject. While on the site there was information about how J.K. Rowling decided on what kind of wand certain characters should have. She used the Celtic tree chart based on the time of year you were born. This chart assigned me the willow tree, thus pointy willow sticks. This can be found on the site under "extra stuff" then miscellaneous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home