Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I have been living in Florida for a year and still getting use to it. I have been told by native Floridian's you are not a transplant until you have lived in Florida for five years. I have a way to go...

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I Have Returned


I had to go up North for the weekend so my post was delayed. I have been knitting on my STR pattern and finally getting the rhythm of the pattern. I actually did get a lot done on the foot of the sock. To make gauge I had to go down to a 00 needle, it was a fluke I even had that size needle. I bought the set while in Savannah, GA visiting my son and his family. I thought you never know when you may need them.



My mom loves her socks I made her. She was the lucky one who received the blue/green socks from the previous posting. They fit her perfectly and keep her feet warm. I do have enough yarn to make another pair for myself. It appears all the socks I have made are going elsewhere, my STR sock are mine all mine I say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home